So you wanted to outsource all the boring stuff to someone “cheaply”?
Question: How do you find the correct person to pass this job(s) to?Here are 5 tips I employed to ensure 99% of the time hire the right person. Enjoy.
Tip #1 : Make sure you hit the NEW
Those who just started off to freelance work on Fiverr wanted to get review fast. You wanted to get the job done fast. So here’s a match and win situation. Start compose a standard message with your task and expected time for delivery. Post it out or hand pick and send to 20 of them and flood your message box. Oops..
Tip #2 : Read their profile carefully
Those who bidded on your project, read their profile. I won’t pass my article work who someone who native language is not English. Sorry I am a pretty strict on content quality and ZERO tolerance for revision after revision. Is either you can write or you can’t.
Tip #3 : Test a few person to reduce risk
Yes, i always at least 3 different freelancer to pick the best one. If none, rinse and repeat. This is a very important step if you want less trouble. Test with a small gig and see how is their attitude, style and speed. I prefer someone who is detailed and fast to execute with good quality in return.
Tip #4 : Know what to expect
Hey if you hire someone in a different time zone as you, do be considerate and stop asking when the work will be done. You are not suppose to micro manage. Be specific in the task you need to get done. If the person cannot deliver, just cancel the gig and take back your $. They would prefer to return the gig then to get a bad review when starting out.
Tip #5 – Scaling up & Nego.
Once the ‘ONE’ is found, again nego. for timeline and price. You always have a better deal at a STEAL if you buy bulk (wholesale). You know what I mean Amazon sellers.
In summary, I have to repeat again. DO NOT do the task you HATE most. Outsource it! Else you will be out of the game very fast & burn out.
Enjoy what you do!
I am been asked by my friends on “Are you sure money can be made on Google Adsense?” Well, it’s not about money made but how much do you want to make? Heck it! I am going to start a new blog and focus on online dating. Let’s see how my Adsense earning will take. I will update this post and be sure to follow me! To bug me as well. Thanks for bugging by!
1. Domain Name Bought & WP setup – Completed.
2. Content Layout Plan – Completed.
3. WordPress Theme Choosen – Completed
4. Plugins installed – Completed
5. First content written up and running – Completed
6. Creating opt in form for 2nd stream monetization – Completed
7. Small mini ebook to be given away to build a list – Completed
8. Adsense account approved & verified – Completed
9. Keywords for content nesting – Completed
9. Adding 30 days of content to be published at rate of 2 per day on auto scheduling. – Done
10. Placing of Google Adsense Ads 2 per article – Done
11. Getting the first dollar – Pending ( 20 days from 29 Feb – Target 19 March)
12. Test Result (Success/Failed) Failed!!!
Till this day, google still never approve my blog. I think they need you to be a superstar blogger or running super sexy traffic size. Good luck!